Wealden is in Tier 2 level of restrictions until Boxing Day, when it enters Tier 4.
Under Tier 2 rules, you can form a Christmas bubble on Christmas Day (25 December) only. Please follow the following rules:
- keep your Christmas bubble as small as possible. Two other households is a maximum, not a target
- do not join a Christmas bubble with anyone from a Tier 4 area
- stop all unnecessary social contact outside your immediate household as soon as possible and for at least five days before you meet other households in your bubble
- only meet your Christmas bubble in private homes or in your garden, places of worship, or public outdoor spaces
- only see your bubble on Christmas Day. Do not stay overnight and keep your visits as short as possible
- stay local where possible. Avoid travelling from a high prevalence to a low prevalence area
- only meet people who are not in your Christmas bubble outside your home according to the rules in the tier you live in (unless coming from a lower to a higher tier) and do not meet socially with friends and family that you do not live with in your home or garden unless they are part of your Christmas bubble
Christmas bubbles, support bubbles and childcare bubbles are all different things and have their own specific rules.
The rules on Christmas bubbles will be put into law. Once in force, you must follow the rules to minimise the spread of infection.
Further information is available here.